Skip to main content

lighthouse

 

- old horror game style lighthouse (art attack) - 

It's been a while since I made any 3d environments. SO I thought it would be fun to use this as an art attack

I used textures from ocarina of time as a base and modified them for this 

the design of the lighthouse idea is from mscmb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

karl n tela

Rare ship art, feeling a bit sick means one must cheer herself up with silly ship art heheheh

hi there handsome

- hi there handsome ❤️ -  I haven't drawn unit in a fair bit, so I decided to play with some lighting and stuff when I drew her. She's always smiles

"Sorry mate, my bird ate yer treat"

"Sorry mate, my bird ate yer cake" Woo, finished my maid tela based on a tumblr poll. This was super nice to do in the evening whilst im away on holiday 💖